Housing Utilities And Health
TWO-QUESTION Survey (National Survey of American Families (1999) questions):
- During the last 12 months, was there a time when (you/you and your family) were not able to pay your mortgage, rent or utility bills?
- During the last 12 months, did you or your children move in with other people even for a little while because you could not afford to pay your mortgage, rent or utility bills?
Do you think you are at risk of becoming homeless? IF YES – would you like help with this (WE CARE)?
Like many of my patients who are trying to do the best they can for their family...
- Are you concerned about the safety or stability of your housing (I-HELP)?
- Is it hard to keep rodents, insects or mold away (I-HELP)?
- Have you gotten behind on any rent or utility bills (I-HELP)?
- Do you participate in any programs to reduce utility bills (I-HELP)?