Enrolling In Healthy Texas Women
- Women ages 18 to 44
- Are a U.S. citizen or legal immigrant.
- Are a resident of Texas.
- Don’t have health insurance.
- Are not pregnant.
- Make less than or equal to 200% of the Federal Poverty Limit
What it offers
- Pregnancy testing
- Pelvic examinations and sexually transmitted infection services
- Breast and cervical cancer screenings including, clinical breast examination
- Screening and treatment for cholesterol, diabetes and high blood pressure
- HIV screening
- Long-acting reversible contraceptives, oral contraceptive pills, and permanent sterilization
- Other contraceptive methods such as condoms, diaphragm, vaginal spermicide, and injections
- Screening and treatment for postpartum depression